WordPress / WooCommerce Consulting
- 20 years experience with WordPress. I started using WordPress when it was released in 2003.
- 12 years experience with WooCommerce, I started using WooCommerce when it was released in 2011.
- Before WooCommerce was released I used Jigoshop. Jigoshop was the original go-to eCommerce plugin for WordPress created by Jigowatt, before it was forked by WooThemes and used to create the WooCommerce project that we all know today.
Advertising, SEO, Marketing Technology & Automation
- 10 years experience with AdWords & Google Shopping. Over $200,000 personally spent on ads for my own business over the years
- 7 years experience advertising on Instagram & Facebook.
- 20 years of experience with SEO and search engines in general, starting back in 2001 when I opened up my first eCommerce store selling paintball equipment. A lot has changed since then, but the need to create content that people want to read has not.
- 7 years experience integrating marketing tools for various clients
Hosting, Server, Software, Project Management
- 20 years of experience at the server and hosting layer
- Experience managing 200+ WordPress site hosting environments
- 300+ domain, website, email migrations
- 100+ live eCommerce migrations
- Experience managing $20K–$1M web and software projects.
- Clients including Christie’s Auction House, Maybach Foundation, Consumer Reports, Elsevier, and Sungard.
WordPress Plugin Development & Management
WooCommerce Cart Reports
View cart abandonment statistics and graphs from your WooCommerce dashboard.
WooCommerce Role Based Methods
Limit different user roles to specific payment & shipping methods